06/07/2011

Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts, don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours. Floss.

The last few months have changed me. It may be for the better, it may not. But i don't worry as much anymore, I don't stress over little things as much. I leave work at work, and i laugh. A lot . I don't judge people & i don't change people. I'm much more accepting, more forgiving. I know life is life and people make mistakes, people do the wrong thing & some people have regrets. I know what love is and I know what heartbreak is - and I don't know if i'll feel either again.
Ive lost a lot of confidence, wondered why I wasnt enough, if i'll ever be enough for another person. But for now at least, i'm enough for myself.
I like quick wit, I love sarcasm and I love laughing until my stomach hurts. I love sitting on my balcony with the radio on & rambling about random shit. Cos it makes me smile.
I wish I could say to everyone I ever knew, I forgive you, I'm ready to move on. I accept the mistakes, i accept the bad days, I accept the harsh words, and I'm letting it all go. Cos i don't want to dwell on the negatives anymore. I want to talk so quickly no one can understand me, I want to order take aways at stupid times in the morning, go out all night when id only planned to go out for an hour, sit on my balcony, look at the stars and listen to the rain , make others laugh and keep those in my life that are worth keeping. 
Because when all is said and done, life is hard, and people fall. Instead I want to have the best life with those who choose to stay in mine. When im old I want a face full of laughter lines - then I'll know I finally did it right.


 




2 comments:

dani said...

Great post. I feel like I completely understand what you're saying. Understanding is the greatest give you can give to someone else, along with forgiveness. If you continue along as you are and concentrate on doing things that make you smile, great things are not far off. Cliche as it sounds, but things happen for a reason, and better things will lie ahead. Good luck :)

findit13 said...

:-)

You make us all smile, thanks for giving us this sight to come to. As the saying goes: don't let the bastards get you down.