31/05/2015

It has been years since I wrote or posted anything on these pages. All that time ago posting inspiration on here brought me , friends and members of my family comfort through some very dark days. I wasn't sure if anyone else really paid any attention to it, or took any solace from knowing that they were not alone.
This blog was brought back into my mind last week when I received an email from Owen Cook, who told me that he used to read this blog , and that the pages brought him inspiration & joy during that time.
Even just being able to make one person feel any kind of happiness it worth more than can be put into words, so this post is dedicated to him. I hope he continues to find joy in the words.



















3 comments:

FromGemWithLove said...

YAY!!!

Stine said...

Thank you for posting this! I really like this blog, and I find so much hope here :)

Yasmine Khan said...

Really very inspired quotation you shared i wanna share a guide of How to prepare for PMP Certification